Friday, July 13, 2012

40 weeks!!!

I know, I know, I've been TERRIBLE about taking belly pics this time.  In fact I really haven't taken any besides to send to friends over the phone that are out of town.  I had Peyton take the one below on my cell phone yesterday....marking 40 weeks, due date!!!  As of today, one day over due, the baby is still in the womb.  My babies just are comfy in there I guess.....ALL of them!  None of them blessed me with an early arrival.  That being said, I will enjoy my sleep while I can.

The kids and I have still been trying to squeeze everything in while we can.  This week was the pool, botanical garndens, the zoo, and more pool!

The doctor today said no real change.  Dilated to a one, and thats about it.  I think the baby is gonna need an eviction notice!!

Picture, courtesy of Peyton and the iPhone 

We still have no girl name, so I guess we should be working on that in our spare time.  As much as I'm not ready for the sleepless night, I am so ready to not be pregnant and ready to meet this little guy or girl!!

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! And I LOVE that you wait for the surprise to find out what sex the baby is....Eric and I waited with all 3 of our boys. Good luck with everything...I am truly jealous. I LOVE those first few weeks at home with a new baby, trying to figure everything out.
    Hope it happens soon!!! Longest I waited was four days after my due date. That was brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG haus, i've never heard anyone say they are jealous of the first few weeks!! ha! i wish you were here in STL to come do the first weeks for me :)
    we have waited with all of ours too.....it definitely is the way to go. makes labor oh so exciting!!
    you don't have a "baby" anymore, maybe you should fix that and you could bring home that newborn again ;)
    your gang looks great and looks like you guys are enjoying your new destination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! She is just beautiful, hope your both feeling great!

    ReplyDelete