Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy One Week Birthday!

Baby Maddie turned 1 week old yesterday!!!  We are so in love with her!  Peyton can't get enough of her....my goodness she is wearing me out!  Jack, I'm not sure if Jack even knows what she looks like.  He pays her no attention.  Mike and I think he likes her and knows she is part of our family, but she just hasn't interrupted his life too much yet.  Fine. By. Me.

Maddie had two ROUGH nights after we got home.  I mean ROUGH!!!  I would try starting to put her to bed at 11 and wouldn't get her to sleep until 4 or 5!  The last two nights she has done MUCH better! The last two nights she has been going to bed about 8 with the big kids, I feed her before I go to bed at 10 and then she wakes about every three hours....I can handle that!

She is SUCH a good baby.  She takes good naps.  If I just wrap her up and lay her in her bed she will gradually close her eyes and go to sleep.  She doesn't cry much at all....so far she's my easiest baby.  Hopefully that will stay that way, since I have two others wanting my attention too.  I do, however, hope she starts taking to her binki more than she does now.  Peyton has been a big help as well.  She runs and gets me anything I need....she's being a great big sister!

Today was our first outing with just me and the kids.  I took the big kids to swim lessons and everyone did great!  In a couple hours we have to leave again and go the doctor.  Maddie has a check up and Peyton has her 6 year check up.

Here are some pics from our first week home with our little bundle!!!

Daddy and Peyton loving on Maddie

Peyton wore this onsie in 2006 and they
won the series, we can hope for the
same luck this year!

Eating was hard work!

Getting all wrapped up.

ahhhhhh

Peyton's first time holder her....Jack would rather hold Mario

Unwrapping baby and trying to get her to wake up

Aunt Chris, Austin, and Colin make a visit

Ready to go to the store

This is what Petyon does all day...touch, kiss, touch, kiss

All day, I hear, "Can I hold her now?"

Mommy and her girls

Jack is more into his new Star War guys

Being silly



No comments:

Post a Comment