Friday, August 24, 2012

Darth Vader or Darth Maul?????

Darth Vader or Darth Maul?????........no, seriously I don't know.  I know NOTHING about Star Wars, which is pretty difficult when you have a boy.  But, honestly, I don't want to know anything about Star Wars.

Jack has really gotten into Star Wars the last few months.  Mike bought him a Lego Star Wars game for the Wii for his birthday, and he LOVES Star Wars ever since then.  He loves to play that game, he now has the action figures he likes, light sabers, AND a collection of library books.  He cannot get enough!!!

Still, even with that, I have no interest!!!  He keeps asking if I'll play Star Wars on the Wii with him.  I always tell him I don't know how, and he always replies he will teach me.  Still, I have no interest!!!  Poor Jack!  Star Wars is a Daddy job!

Mike found him a Darth Vader or Darth Maul costume, I don't know which, you can decide by the pictures below, as long as you know more than me about Star Wars.  Mike didn't tell him about the costume, he just put it on and tried to scare Jack.  You will see, he hesitated at first, but not too scary for him.  He was just more concerned about Mike not having the right color of light saber.  LOL

We shall see how long thing phase lasts......and if I have to start learning it, or if I can cruise thru the phase being completely ignorant.




The video....


No comments:

Post a Comment