Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally remember my camera

As I stated a couple posts ago, I do still love my big kids and I do still do things with them all the time, I just forget to take pictures of them.  The camera seems to focus on the baby here lately.  So this week I tried to remember to take pictures of the big kids as well!!!

Our social line up/agenda this past week:

  • Monday: Peyton hair cut, play at the mall
  • Tuesday: Swim lessons
  • Wednesday: Play date with the Hillen girls and some of their friends at the Heights pool
  • Thursday: Stay home and do laundry day (and Mommy recover from mastitis day)
  • Friday: Attempted the zoo, but it was so busy that the parking lots were full, so took lunch to the park instead....with Leigh-Anne and Andrew






Maddie's kind of fun at the pool.....
Laying on a towel and stretching out


Peyton being a mother hen to Andrew
Always wanting to "help" the babies

I lost Jack for a minute and then found him under the play structure...happy as a clam

Don't have to tell this girl to strike a pose, she's got that down!

Happy Jack


Enjoying the fresh air and temps in the 80s!!!!!

Can't even leave her alone while at the park

SISTERS

Jack playing with Maddie's toes.....he loves her little toes

......still got the toes......

I think these are the first pictures I have taken with all three kiddos

Silly Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment