Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jack Holds Maddie

Jack has finally starting loving on his little sister.  He held her the other day, and very proudly, I might add.  He constantly plays with her toes and kisses her.  The other day the big kids were at gymnastics camp and I got there a little early to pick them up.  Maddie was due to eat, so I went in, thru the blanket over us and fed her.  Jack had never seen me cover up before to feed her.  So he came out of camp and ripped the blanket up before I could stop him.  I quickly grabbed it and covered back up and asked him what he was doing.  His response.....he wanted to see Maddie.  I'll be more prepared next time!!!

Right when I handed her to him.
Notice who is RIGHT beside them....she couldn't stand that
someone other than her was holding Maddie!  HA!!

So happy....So sweet

Giving her a snuggle

Just checking her out

Still happy and not bothered by the fact that she is crying

No comments:

Post a Comment