Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A LOOOOONG three weeks....

What a ride the last three weeks has been.  As stated below.....the kids have been SICK!  This momma has had it!  I told Mike the other day, I felt as sleep deprived as I do when I have a newborn baby in the house......maybe even WORSE!  Seriously!

Maybe this picture can put it into perspective.  This is how bad I looked.....yes, that bad, I know.  And, YES, I even went to Peyton's basketabll game looking like that!!!!



I feel ok putting this horrid picture of myself on here, because most people that read this are moms, and "get it".....or "been there, done that"


We DID get a full night sleep last night!!!  HORRAY!!  Exactly why this post is happening today....I feel human and feel like I can accomplish more than just getting teeth brushed today!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment