Thursday, January 17, 2013

Peyton gives Maddie a lesson....

Lately Peyton has been trying her best to teach Maddie how to use the iphone.  She gets into the app and then has Maddie use her fingers to choose things.  I think Peyton goes into this girl app where you dress the glamour girl.  She picks out the girl and then lets Maddie tap on the phone to pick out the girl's outfit.  Wont be long before Maddie is teaching me a thing or two about he iphone, I'm sure.  These kids and electronics.....slightly unbelievable.

Don't worry, I DID fix her hair before she left for school

Never too young for the iPhone

"hmmm.....I pick this one"

such a good big sister



1 comment:

  1. Olivia is the exact same way with A.J. She shows so much patience with him (and so little with Hannah). We call her our little babysitter. This is sweet.

    ReplyDelete