Thursday, January 3, 2013

A look into our New Year...

Welcome, 2013.  We haven't started off the new year in too good of health.  Jack has the stomach flu.....Mike and I were up with him all night last night.  Every hour, one of us cleaned the bed and the other cleaned the kid.  Long night, but all in all....if this is our worst, we are doing ok!

I printed my first book from the blog, including all posts from 2012.  I'm excited to get it and check it out.  I'm also currently working on my iMovie from all our "short clips" from 2012.  So I stuck to my guns and am getting both done....exactly what I stated in my first blog post that I wanted to do.  Success, if I do say so myself.

I have no big "New Years Resolutions".....other than lose the rest of this baby weight and keep up with this blog.  I'm thinking both should be do-able.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment