Monday, March 25, 2013

It's BAAAAAACK!!!!!

I don't mean to bore the readers of this blog with yet another sick post.....BUT it has hit again.  This post is mostly for Mike and I to read in about 15 years when we are taking a trip down memory lane, reminiscing about the "good ole days."

Peyton and Jack both had another round of the stomach bug this weekend.  On Saturday I dropped Jack off at a birthday party, came home and picked Mike and Peyton up and we ran to Peyton's soccer game.  She wasn't too spunky on the soccer field, just wasn't quite playing up to Peyton caliber.  So once they took her out I told Mike to go over and check on her.  She told Mike her stomach was hurting.  She didn't go back in the game after half time.  I left at half time to go pick Jack up from his party.  Once I got there, I found Jack and another mom in the bathroom while Jack was throwing up.  NICE!!

That night we put the kids to bed and then Mike and I went to bed at 8:00.  Yes, 8:00!!!!!  Then it started at 9:00.  Peyton puked off the side of her bed......LIKE THE MOST PUKE I'VE EVERY SEEN AT ONE TIME!!!!  It was absolutely disgusting.  After about an hour, we had all the puke cleaned up, the room sanitized and everyone back to sleep.  The puking continued from her and Jack throughout the night, but the first waterfall from Peyton was the worst of it!

One of these days we will be healthy and I'll get more than 4 hours of sleep!!!!

I did actually take a picture of the puke mess.....but after looking at it, it's just too gross to post!!!......You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment