Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Just another day in paradise.....

OK, I totally feel like this blog has become debbie downer, but I tell ya, we are having a rough month!  Just a look at what unfolded yesterday, quickly:

Found a leak in our basement.  That's all I know as of now.  Don't know why or how much at this point, just know it's there.

Got SLAMMED in the back end of my car at Schnucks yesterday.  I mean SLAMMED!!  My cars damage is all in the left end, however, the lady that hit us totaled her car.  Best part....it happened when we were at a dead stop in the pharmacy drive thru line.  And true to nature, I had all three kids in the car, and no purse (no drivers license.....oops!).  Peyton and Maddie were SCREAMING once it happened, and Jack on the other hand, didn't miss a second of the movie he was watching.  HA!!!

So today was spent all day on the phone with the lady's insurance company and at the car dealership getting a quote to fix the car.  Tonight and tomorrow I will focus on the basement..........

As always....I know my life problems are NOTHING compared to others....so cheers to that!!!!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment