Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Making up with the neighbor….

Remember the MEAN DOG next door???  The one that attacked Jack and kept coming back in our yard???  Yeah, that one.  The one I had to eventually call the police on because it coming in our yard and came after me twice.  Well the police took care of the situation and they gave the dog back to the shelter (so we heard).
So now our yard is safe again……..
Today I look out the window, as Jack, Peyton, and their two friends were playing in the backyard.  This is what I saw…(poor quality, as my camera is in the shop, so this is from my phone).


The next door neighbor, with her OTHER dog (in our yard) chatting with the kids.  AND she has a new puppy.  MY OH MY!  Not to mention, I can only imagine what Peyton is telling her about what her mom says about the DOGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment