Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving BUST

This Thanksgiving sure was a bust for ME.  I came down with the stomach flu the night before.  SUPER BAD!!!  The bad news….no good Thanksgiving food for me and missed out on lots of good company as well.  Good news, Mike was off work, so I actually got to have a "sick day."  Not to sound like a complainer, but it is AWFUL taking care of kids when you are sick yourself!

Mike said him and the kids had a great Thanksgiving.  The kids all had a great time at Grandma Jeanne's and playing with their cousins and Mike got to have some adult conversation time.

A quick peak at my Thanksgiving…..

The empty pie shells for moms house.  I was suppose to bring two pies to my moms.  I got the crusts completed and then the sickness hit me out of NO WHERE!!!  This is as far as the pies got…...


My bedside Thanksgiving food…..a sleeve of saltines.  Anyone jealous?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment