Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Too funny not to post….

Maddie and I had a very busy morning, AND Maddie's day started at 6:20 today, instead of 7…..that extra 40 minutes makes a big difference in the life of a 17 month old.  After school drop off at 8, we headed to a friends house that had moms and babies over for coffee and snacks after dumping big kids. We stayed there for a couple hours and then we headed to party #2.  This one was a kid Christmas party for the WUMCHA organization.  We left this party and I KNEW Maddie was exhausted and was going to fall asleep on the way home, so I swung in the Golden Arches and got her a 4 piece nugget.  She only made it to nugget number 2 before she fell asleep.  But when I went to get her out, I realized she actually only made it thru nugget number one.  Is this not hilarious?!?!?!


This is NOT posed…this child's lights are OUT!!
Night, night, Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment