Saturday, September 19, 2015

3rd Grade Volleyball

Well, CYC volleyball starts in 3rd grade, which is this year for Peyton.  It's about as brutal as it sounds…basically about two girls can get the ball over the net and the rest of the time you just hear "I got it" and watch it drop right by the girl that said, "I got it," and then she got out of the way…..ha!

Peyton did a good job and she said she liked it.  I guess that means we will keep on trucking…….

The first few pictures were at practice and the last one was from her first game.



Here she is serving in the game.



As a little side note:  The night of her first game, I said, "Peyton, you have your first volleyball game tonight."  She said, "I do?!?!"  She then proceeds to say, "OH NO!  We are TERRRRRIBLE!!!  Most of the girls on my team are scared of the ball."
It appeared to be an accurate observation.  HA!  

No comments:

Post a Comment