Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sassy Maddie

Everything this child does is with SASS!!

A few days ago I got out my iPod which has not been out in forever, so she had never really seen it.  She grabbed a hold of that thing, plugged in some headphones she found and away she went.  She was dancing….singing……I couldn't hear the music but I knew exactly which songs were on because she was singing them loud with her headphones on.  It was so funny!  I finally had to hide it because once the big kids got home from school they were all constantly fighting over it.




This last picture has nothing to do with the iPod….I just thought it was hilarious when I turned around in the car and this is how she fell asleep.  It fits her perfectly….hand on her hip, and sass even when she sleeps!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment