Sunday, September 20, 2015

Apple Picking, By: Peyton:)

Hello friendly bloggers! Today I'm starting a blog entry!!!!! YIPPEE!!!  I thought I should start with a day off school………yesterday me and my family (minus dad) went apple picking. It was a day off school so we watched our mom play tennis and we were on our way!!!  First we did the playground then we did rides.  I rode with Maddie on the plane and Jack on the Twister.  It was fun.  Next we went  to the petting zoo and then to lunch.  When we were at the petting zoo the baby goat loved I mean LOVED Jack.  We watched an apple show while we ate.  It was  actually very interesting.  It told us why the apples aren't rotten when bugs go around.  Next we did the one and only……..APPLE PICKING!!!!!!
 The driver told us all the rules to apple picking.  He told us how to pick the apples and get the stem on the top.  We grabbed a bag and we were on our way.  Me and Jack we to the golden delicious and the red delicious.  Mom and Maddie went to the Jonathan's.  I picked a HUGE apple.  Seriously  look at the pics.  After the apple picking we did the bounce pillow!!!!!!!!!   We saw my tennis friends Ariel, and Ski.  The bounce pillow was very bouncy.  As we were leaving we saw a kid faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you like these pics.  :).

Se ya next blog post :)

Done picking and ready to go to the pillow!

Plane fun!

Dude and dudett on twister

Petting zoo with the goats

The baby goat who loved Jack :)

Say cheese!!!!!!

 Chomp! Chomp!
 The big apple!
 Lets play hide and seek.

Big and small apple!

Wow look how high jack is!

No comments:

Post a Comment