Saturday, September 19, 2015

Peyton trying to make some money…..

A couple weekends ago the kids were playing downstairs and then they came up.  When they came up I saw Peyton take a few toys outside, but I didn't really think anything about it.  What I did notice tho was that Jack came back inside and went downstairs and played and Peyton stayed outside.  About 15 minutes later Peyton came in for a second and I asked her why she took toys outside.  She immediately freaked out and I knew she was guilty of something.  

The short of the long is:
She was putting on a garage sale to make money for a new dog.  They made invitations downstairs and she had HAND DELIVERED them to our neighbors!  Like, knocked on the doors and handed them to them.  This is when Jack bailed.  He helped make the invitations, but once it came down to the reality of it, he was out!  HA!  So Peyton did this all on her own.  She carried the toys out, got a table out of the garage and had it set up at the end of the drive, AND hand delivered her invites.  ALL IN 15 minutes!!! 

Oh.my.goodness!!!  So I made her go out and clean it all up and explain to her that her garage sale wouldn't do very well with a bunch of kid toys and a bunch of old people.  She was VERY unhappy with me!

Here she is SUPER mad at me for making her come out and clean it up!  Maddie is trying to console her.

Still not happy!!!  But here it is……Peyton's attempt at her first garage sale, without her parents knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment