Monday, November 8, 2021

The Nats Head to KC

 Well.....we knew it would come to an end at some point, but it was a good run!  The 20 game winning streak came to an end in KC.  Didn't come up on the winning side, but we did all have fun!  

Friday night on our way in town, the Smith's parents hosted the entire team for a BBQ, super nice....and yummy too!  Once the BBQ was over, we headed to our hotel.  Mike kept getting texts from everyone making fun of the hotel.  Not the best hotel, and not in the best area either.  Then we finally get into our hotel room and we have and early game in the morning, so I start laying all of Jack's uniform pieces out for him and..........I didn't pack his navy button down (his Saturday jersey)....thank God I did the packing!!!  Mike would've really laid into Jack for that, but since it was my mistake, there wasn't much he could do.  HA!  I specifically did all the packing so that Jack wouldn't forget anything, turns out he probably would have done a better job than me.  He borrowed a navy practice jersey from coach Kevin.  OOPS!!  








No comments:

Post a Comment