Thursday, September 13, 2012

2 Proud Mommy Moments

We take the good with the bad.  Last Friday, we got the bad note sent home about the dispute on the playground.  This week, however, was much better.

Today when I was picking Peyton up from school I was standing next to Jack's teacher, as she was waiting for her older kids too.  She looked at me, looked at Jack and said, "could you possibly fit any more love into this child?!?!?"  I agreed with her that he is a very sweet boy, and he IS!  He is a sweet, sweet boy with a soft heart.  She said, "He is so loving.  Yesterday he reached up and grabbed my hand and gave my hand a kiss."  That's Jack for ya.  He can make your heart melt.  She went on to tell me he was a great kid and such a delight in her classroom.  Yeah, Jack!!!!  Good job, buddy!

Peyton came home with her everyday folder and as I went thru everything in it (mostly school work), I saw an envelope addressed to "The Parents of Peyton Friedman.".........GRRRRREAT, was my initial thought.  Crap, what has she done now?!?!  But, when I opened it it was a letter from the reading teacher asking for permission to include Peyton in the reading enrichment program.  She tested all the kindergartners over the last two weeks and Peyton was one of the five from the 50 kindergartners to get chosen.  So....another proud Mommy moment.  Way to go Peyton!    

No comments:

Post a Comment