Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Peyton's first soccer game

This was SOOOO fun!  It was actually more fun than watching softball games....never thought I'd say that!  I'm sure in the long run I will much rather watch a softball game, but in this stage, soccer is great! They play two, mini games at one time.  Both fields play 4 on 4, so that the kids get more ball touches.

Peyton scored lots of goals....and had fun, but was TIRED!!!  The coach left her in after the first round of substitution, and Peyton wasn't too sure she liked that.  She was POOOOOPED!  She looked at me and said, "I'm tired."  She will eventually learn that she cannot run the ENTIRE field.  She is all over the place!

Her coach said, "wow, you've got a competitive one."  Yep, I sure do!  None of the girls knew the score of the game, nor did they care.......however, Peyton knew the score and knew they were losing....coach said, she was not impressed.  HAHA!!

Peyton and Ella striking a pose before the game

The start of heard ball

her first goal!!!!

a celebratory hug from Ella after the first goal

go, Peyton, go!

got the famous tongue stuck out even while playing soccer



No comments:

Post a Comment