Thursday, September 22, 2016

Maddie turns 4!!

About a month before Maddie's birthday, she kept telling everyone she was four.....I don't know what made her start doing this, but she started it and she wouldn't stop.  So once she FINALLY turn four, she could legally tell others she was four.
The night before her birthday, I realized I had not shopped or done anything yet for her birthday.  I picked Peyton up from soccer and she and I went to Toys R Us, Dunkin, Donuts, and the dollar store. We picked Maddie out some new jewels, baby stuff, and make up.....sounds right up Maddie's alley.  We then went and picked her (and the big kids) up some donuts for breakfast and some balloons from the dollar store.
She didn't know I wasn't very prepared and she loved her birthday and all of her last minutes goodies!
Happy birthday to Maddie!  The child that doesn't know a stranger, talks to a knows everyone, loves her back rubbed, never gets adequate sleep from trying to keep up with her siblings, make-up and nail polish loving, and my social little butterfly!  I hope she keeps her outgoing personality, she is so easy in every situation because she can hang with anyone....LOVE her for that!!  She makes life fun!








 


No comments:

Post a Comment