Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Six Flags

Last year we let our free six flags tickets from reading expire.  This year, Peyton was NOT gonna allow that to happen.  With two days to spare, we made it to Six Flags.  Chris and the boys met us there and it worked out great.  Chris, Bailey, Colin, and Peyton headed off to all the roller coasters.  This was the first year Peyton was big enough for Batman and Mr. Freeze.  Once she told me she wanted to ride Mr. Freeze, I texted Mike and asked him if I should let her.  His response, "yes."  I'm sure there was an added eye roll if I could have seen him.  HA!
Jack, Maddie, Aaron, and I headed off to the moon cars, the Log Flume, and the scrambler.  We then met up for lunch with everyone.  The second half of the day was very similar to the first half.  I took the littles and did what they wanted and Chris took the thrill-seekers.  We met up late afternoon, everyone had an ice cream (except Maddie, she had fallen asleep) and then we headed home.  Once Maddie woke up and realized she missed the good stuff, we had to bargain with her and hit the gas station by the highway to get her a treat instead.  She settled for candy.
Great day!!














No comments:

Post a Comment