Monday, March 2, 2020

Maddie's Last Gymnastics Meet

And that's a wrap.....meet season is now over.  She had her last meet at the convention center in St Louis last weekend and as always had a ball!!
Her scores gradually went up with each meet.  Her scores at this meet were:
Vault: 9.050 (5th place)
Bars: 9.525 (2nd place)
Beam: 9.375 (3rd place)
Floor: 9.225 (1st place)
And she placed 2nd overall, only losing to 1st by her teammate.  If you have to lose to someone, I guess your teammate is a good one to lose to.  Her team won 1st place also.
I still don't know much about this, but I do love watching her.  I'm a nervous wreck sitting in the stands watching her, but she's not.  She's down there getting ready for an event, bouncing, smiling, being silly, just excited.
I'm very proud of her and her hard work.  She spends 9 hours in the gym a week, and she loves every second of it.
She has found what she loves, I do believe!







Enjoying a little pizza after the meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment