Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Peyton's First High School Shadow Day

Touché, I know.....but seriously.....I cannot believe it is time for this!!!

She only wants to shadow Cor Jesu and St. Joe's.  So last Monday, she started this adventure with shadowing St. Joe's.  I dropped her off, she was a little nervous, but two of her St. Peter friends were there too, so that helped a little bit.  They all met their shadow person and off they all went in all different directions.  She was there until 12:30.  She said she got to go to homeroom, a Social Studies class, lunch, and Study Hall.
I went on a parents tour that lasted about an hour, and was thoroughly impressed.  Lots of good stuff happening there, I'm excited for her and her next adventure.
She came out ALL SMILES!!!  She loved it and talked for a solid 45 minutes without taking a breath.  And she loved it for all the right reasons....ya know:  food was good, you can eat in class, your study period can be ANYWHERE in the school, the school is pretty, and the classes are upbeat and fun!
She said Cor Jesu has big shoes to fill after this one.  She will go to a 7th grade day at Cor Jesu this spring and then shadow there next fall.  If she needs a tie breaker, she will shadow St. Joe's one more time and then make her choice.
Cant really go wrong with either one, so I hope she chooses the one that she thinks is the best for HER!
I had to sneak this picture....she told me no pictures allowed.  So I just hung back and snuck one anyway....


No comments:

Post a Comment