Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jack's first day of KINDERGARTEN

My baby boy started kindergarten this morning.  I composed myself pretty well.  Shed a few tears on my way out, but kept it together (at least I thought so.....by-standers might disagree).  That first day of Kindergarten is always hard!!  I'm so glad I have kids that love school and don't mind leaving their Mom.  I cannot imagine leaving them if they were crying, as some do!

Jack woke up and was ready to GO!!!  He was excited to put on his uniform and he wanted to "fix" his hair.  This means wetting it and putting gel in it...you got it buddy!  We took some pictures at home and off we went.  We then took some more pictures at school and then up to the third floor we went.  He has the same teacher Peyton had.....so we should know the drill.  I helped him get his things out and in place (Maddie ransacked the place), took a few more pictures and out I went.  All of us moms shed a few tears and headed down the stairs.  On the second floor we were greeted by the Pre-K teacher.....then  the Moms shed even MORE tears!!!  She should NOT be allowed to be there on the first day of Kindergarten....ha!

All the Moms (and non-school aged kids) headed to Kaldi's for "Cry Coffee."  We had a good visit and were able to meet some of the new moms as well.  When I went to pick Jack up he came RUNNING out of school with a BIG smile on his face.  He says he wants to go back tomorrow.  ALRIGHT!!!

Here's to an awesome year of kindergarten for my little man!

SO SO READY!!

not a nervous bone in his body!


Jack and Will
Double Trouble

"signing in"

getting busy

Proof that Jack and Will started at the same table.  I'm sure
Mrs. Skaggs will have them moved by Monday!  HA!

Mrs. Skaggs and Jack

My BIG BOY

No comments:

Post a Comment