Monday, August 26, 2013

Mommy, Maddie, Monday......

Maddie's Monday morning started off a little rocky.  We headed back to the gym (after our summer hiatus).  I knew she was NOT going to be a fan of me dropping her off.  I did exactly what they say you are NOT suppose to do.....I snuck out.  After 10 minutes I went and checked on her.  She was SCREAMING!!  I worked out for another five and went and checked again, this time she was playing. I cut my workout short....to 35 minutes because I was feeling guilty if she was sad.  When I was approaching the door I could hear her SCREAMING again!!!!  Poor baby, this is going to be a rough transition on all three parties (Maddie, Mommy, and the poor childcare providers).  Hopefully within a week or so we can make some progress.

After her rotten start to her day I took her to the Magic House.  I kind-of forget that she is at an age that is starting to be good for these things.  We spent lots of time playing and exploring and we both had a blast!!!  It will be fun to start this stage all over again......AND to get to do it, just me and her.  We will have lots of time together while the big kids are at school.  How fun....she's gonna start feeling like she is an only chid.

Not the best quality of pictures since they were on my phone, but at least there is some sort of visual documentation.

exploring

LOVING the ball pit

a little cooking

crawling thru tunnles

learning how to walk down ramps

peek a boo, thru the bus window

already a rule-breaking....climbing UP the slide

weeeeeeeee

water table fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment