Monday, August 12, 2013

Our annual IA visitors

Sarah, Mike, and the kids managed to make it again this summer.  We are always happy to see and hang out with them, and they always keep us on the move (which is good for this family).  This year their visit was short but we still managed to squeeze in the City Museum and a day full of fun at The Incredible Pizza Company.  They always went to a Cards game.

A few pics of the fun we had at the City Museum.....

ready for the train ride

the slide room (an all-kid favorite)

ROOF TOP ferris wheel 

that's Jack infront of my feet down the LOOOOONG slide

Peyton coming down the long slide


ball pit fun

Jack made it to the top....the airplane!

On the rooftop, a first for all of us!


These pictures make me laugh.  We looked out the window the first night they got here and saw Bella and Peyton both on the tricycle.  When I went out with my camera I went out quiet so they wouldn't quit and I heard Peyton tell Bella once they got to the bottom of the hill, "Okay, I drove you down, you drive me up."  Smart girl....ha!!!  Bella did it!

on the way down......

on the way up!!

photographer busted.....CHEESE!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment