Thursday, December 31, 2020

Bye-Bye 2020

 You will not be missed!!!!  Although, as Jack said tonight at dinner, it's not like 2021 is going to be any different.  We are going to wake up and COVID is still going to be here.....ugh....so true!!  Cannot wait for these vaccines to get rolled out so we can hopefully all move on!

I will be the first to admit, during this all, I really have enjoyed the slow-down time.  It hasn't ALL been bad, but I AM ready for NORMAL!!!  Whatever normal is going to look like again.  

Our NYE is consisting of Peyton locked in her room, we ate frozen pizza for dinner, Maddie and I are working on some Legos and Jack and Mike are putting together Mike's new desk......getting rowdy over here!!!

Here's to a happy and healthy 2021!!!!  Cheers friends......the year 2020 will be one that my future grandkids will read about in history books.  What a year!!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment