Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Subbing for other Knights

 Peyton and Chloe were asked to sub for one of the other Knights teams.  When Renee texted me to ask me, I was subbing at school so I read it very quickly.  Once school got out, I asked Peyton if she wanted to and she said, sure.  I was actually kind of shocked, because she does not usually like to sub for anything....not soccer, not basketball, nothing!  It makes her nervous.....but she agreed.  Once she agreed the next day I took a look at the original text to see when the games were and they were in JEFF CITY!!!  And we had already committed to the Riggios to do Christmas cookies.....so Peyton rode along with Renne and Chloe.  The games were live streamed, so we were able to watch from home.  

The got second place and the girls said they had fun.  




No comments:

Post a Comment