Monday, December 21, 2020

Getting old sucks.....

 UGH!!!  Another ailment....

My shoulder just started hurting out of NO WHERE this summer, around the fourth of July.  Mike gave me a steroid shot and it worked WONDERS!!!.....but then as it wore off a few months later, I was back in pain.  I've been going to PT for a few months now and definitely making progress.....It just takes SO. MUCH. TIME!!!!  

When I first started going to PT, I went three times a week, then I went twice a week, and now I'm down to once a week.  It's a pain because of the time commitment, but it is actually a pretty fun environment.  I'm going to a PT clinic that is ran by a St Peter dad, so there are tons of St. Peter people in there, so there's always someone to chat with.  Also turns out that Jason Riney is rehabbing his shoulder right now from his shoulder surgery as well, so he's in there a lot as well......so at least there's that......oh, AND, my therapist turns out to be Alison Hillen's cousin, so we have that to talk about as well....so many little connections......

almost done.......I hope!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment