Monday, December 21, 2020

Happy Halloween!

 I hate halloween.....yep, I said it!  I hate it!  I hate the orchestrating of costumes, I hate the orchestrating of everyone's plans (we are at an age that everyone wants to be with different people at different locations)......I just don't like any of it!  UGHHH!!!  But it came and went, it's over, and everyone was happy and full of junk!!!

Peyton dressed up as Peyton Manning (all of her friends picked a player from a different NFL team) and she trick-or-treated with her friends.  Jack dressed up as George Kittle and trick-or-treated with his friends in the Moffit's neighborhood, and Maddie dressed up as a cop and trick-or-treated with us and the VanCleaves and then we ended at the Riney's for dinner and adult treats.  

Everyone had a fun night, it was just a lot of orchestrating and running around......glad that day is over......until next year.  





This is the best picture I have of Peyton.  You know she has 100 of them on her phone, but this is what she sent me.....oh well.......


No comments:

Post a Comment