Monday, December 28, 2020

Subbing during COVID.....

 equals a full time job!  St. Peter's substitute list got very small this year, due to COVID, so they asked if any parents would volunteer to sub.  I said I would, and boy have they kept me busy.  We have not had a ton of kids in quarantine, but we HAVE had a ton of teachers in quarantine.  The school has been super grateful, and it has actually been pretty fun being in there and seeing what's going on, since no parents are allowed in the building right now.  Things are definitely different, but good, nonetheless.  

I've subbed in music, 3rd grade, 1st grade and the middle school.  I was a little concerned about subbing in the middle school since Peyton and Jack are both in there, but it was great!  The kids are all very respectful and pretty darn good kids.  



No comments:

Post a Comment